Fourth of a Series --

The north shore of Lake Ontario is at the end of Brewers Road, about a half hour walk down the road from the Ability Camp. The area is slightly east of the southernmost point of the Canadian landmass that projects into Lake Ontario in the above satellite photo.

Small cabins, most spaced well apart from one another, are located along the shore.

I had the place to myself during the 2 hours I was in the area although I did see the tracks of a two wheeler and of a big dog.

Hector, our German Shepherd Dog, would have had a blast while Elvis, our Standard Poodle, would have been happy to observe. : - )

You can find an album photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/unionmaid/LakeOntario#

No comments:

Voyage to the Atlantic

Captain Billy, Elvis, and I made our first voyage to the open Atlantic using the inflatable Zodiac lent to us by our neighbors, the Kelly...