I've uploaded a web album to Picasa that illustrates the blog post for Day One. I will do the same for Day Two.
Check your email for an invitation to view the albums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grand European River Cruise on the Viking ship Egdir
We arrived in Amsterdam early Monday morning after an all night flight from Boston. Those red eyes are tough. The airport is huge and the co...
-
September 4, 2008 We managed to get my laptop running by taking it apart and using compressed air to clean the fan. Credit Sarah with the id...
-
Captain Billy, Elvis, and I made our first voyage to the open Atlantic using the inflatable Zodiac lent to us by our neighbors, the Kelly...
-
Hola! I'm here as the guest of my brother, Preston Drew and his wife Catherine , who are timeshare owners at this resort in Quintana ...
-
It was a long day of driving and it wasn't until after dark that we arrived and Bob and Betty's house. Betty had an excellent dinner...
No comments:
Post a Comment