Adventures in Italy and Surrounds

Hello!

This series of posts will follow my first trip to Europe. My fellow travelers are my younger brother, Preston Drew, and his wife, Catherine. Over the years they've invited me many times to travel with them. This time I accepted, thinking to myself we won't always be physically able to manage trips like this.

We flew to Rome on Air Canada out of Toronto, Canada. We will spend a couple of days here seeing as many sights as we can and then head to Venice by train. After a day in Venice, we'll board the MSC Poesia for a cruise along the Adriatic coast.

Hope you can join us via the blog.

Grazie!


No comments:

Voyage to the Atlantic

Captain Billy, Elvis, and I made our first voyage to the open Atlantic using the inflatable Zodiac lent to us by our neighbors, the Kelly...